Friday, December 22, 2006
Jam-packed

No Time to blog. So, I'll just stuff everything in his post:)

December 16

-My Tita I just came home from Australia. Yuck! She puked & puked at the plane. & guess what the plane has no pain killers available.
-YUM! She bought lots of Krispy Kremes. 4 glazed boxes i guess:) Calories! Here we come!
-Duty Free afterwards. Duty Free was okaay:) They have lots of mushy bean pillows & I'm lovin' it:)
-Dinner at Aristocrats the one near Roxas Boulevard. Cuute! We saw Filipino Cultural performers & foreigners joining. funny:)

December 17

-So called party with the other side of reality. B-O-R-I-N-G

December 19

-Social Studies Presentation. Hurray! No longtest for our group.-Christmas Party. BIG THANKS to everyone fo the gifts:)
-"Amazing Race". My Heart almost exploded. Super duper tiring.

December 20

The F-U-N begins

-I went with Tita I to Glorietta. Nothing has changed:( At All Flip Flops, eveything is available. Everything is available at size 40:( loser. At Rustan's Christmas editions are avilable in super small sizes & super big sizes:( We ate at Italianni's and I forgot to get that 20% discount card from my mom:( SToooPID. Then we went to the Landmark, then to S.M. Good thing they're interconnected:) Then after a few hours, Food again! Pizza Hut this time. I missed their stuffed crust pizza:) Then we went to that Hotel. Intercon i guess. My Tita booked something while I had the most relaxing time of my life. I was able to sit. Then back to SM to use the MRT. Nope, it's not masikip as I expected.

-Gateway we were soo tired. & I needed coffee to replenish the energy:) I desperately want that Starbuck's 2007 planner. 2 stickers for today:)

-Then my Tita checked out the Manhattan Garden City showroom. Yess..I got to sit:) The
units were nicee:)

December 21

- The continuation of the Manhattan Garden City expedition. This time I was with my Tita I and another tita & my fave cousin Tin:) They stayed at the showroom for an hour i guess. I was soo bored, I just grabbed my cousin to go somewhere else. We went to Rustan's & whoa. There are lots of Wishing Bracelets:) Actually they're all nicee:) I got the I wish..I was shopping bracelet. I love, love, love, the bag charms in it:) Then, Starbucks once again we are 4 right? so 4 stickers hahaha! *deviously*. I tried their Peppermint Mocha & I noticed that the barista sticked the sticker on the right side of the card.It's supposedly at the left fo the 9 stickers side. So, i asked th guy to transfer the sticker nalang (Kung kaya nyang tuklapin! why not) But surprise! surprise! he sticked another one instead of removing the other:) hahaha-haha-haha-ha! *devious laugh* Then we went to Robinson's Galleria right after the devious coffee incident.
-My Tita checked out the showroom nanaman for that East Galleria condo thing:( Tiring:( FF>>we ate at Pancake House. Then to the 50th Ave. It's super Tiangge like. I love it. Soo many bangles! Then I saw this cute, lime green octopus mushy bean pillow. & my other Tita bought it for me:)) I named her COTYPUS. laame:)

FF>>>HOME SWEET HOME:)

Labels:



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
3:29 AM.