Saturday, December 23, 2006
Updated wishlist:))

I want Santa to be nicer to me this December:) Would you do that Santa:) I know you won't resist a NICE kid knocking at your door:))

-Digicam
-iBook {dream big!}
-The new improved iPod to replace my departed one:(
-ODM watch
-Bags! more!
-A new wallet {something small yet roomy}
-Wishing Bracelets; More bangles
-S.O.S. from God & Santa to help me finish my projects
-Starbucks 2007 Planner {11 more stickies. I think i need my relatives & my frappies' help here:) right elisha?}
-DSL connection
-Project Runway season 3 DVD
-More Havies
-My OWN doggie
-The Perfect Chuck Taylors
-Lip balm that'll permanently shut off my allergies
-Limited Edition Christmas Havies {Goes at the botton. I'm losing hope. I can't find my size anywhere}
-Ralph by Ralph Lauren perfume {smells like that bench hairspary}
-Bean Bags!!!
-


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
4:19 PM.