Wednesday, December 27, 2006
My Christmas

I missed blogging. (Actually, I have all the time to blog but I was super duper hooked in watching ANTM 6 & because of that my accomplished projects are still: zero:)

DECEMBER 24

My Christmas was really fun. After our Sunday mass we immediately went to my Father's side's home and ate our dinner there. Yum, F-ooo-d:) We had Lechon. For the 1st time, I became hooked with Lechon. I never liked Lechon. ever. Before, I perceived it as something really greasy but it's supper yummy pala.*crrrrunch* After the dinner, we did the usual stuff. My relatives are fond of giving this new 20 & 50 peso bills every christmas and I'm definitely in need of moolah right now, so, tried to get as much as I can. haha. Give way to the bulldozer!:)) (to satisfy my starbucks-sticker craze) I collected 250 bucks. It's kinda okay. Not bad for 20 peso bills. After the fun. We're supposed to attend the Christmas Eve Mass. But unfortunately, Lazy Ass attacked & besides I have no one to accompany me.

From 10:00 to 11:59 my cousin & I fiddled over the internet and watched 3 episodes of ANTM :).

12:00 hurrah! MERRY CHRISTMAS! We had lots of shots c/o my Tita's cam. I really, really want to upload it her but unfortunately each photo eats a whopping 2MB. boo:( We were supposed to have some fireworks but my stoopid brother opened the other box thinking that the box contained lots of small fireworks:(

Nah, I had no more gifts to open. Everything I received were moolah inside this red chinese envelope. which is better:) In order to receive more crunchy 20 peso bills, my cousins and I sang at the top of our lungs and the effect: Crap & Phlegm and tricia's voice.LOL:).

DECEMBER 25

5:30- Mass:)

Labels: , ,



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11:23 AM.