Sunday, January 14, 2007
Another jam packed post

At last, A post:D


January 8
Start of the exams, 6subjects but just minor ones. Spanish sucked. I didn't study that much 'cause I thought that the Dictionary would be available. But no, Sir M. just gave us some not-so-useful handouts which didn't help a bit. I hate it.


January 9
NO CLASSES. We had a sumptuous dinner at Dad's Glorietta. Their cow stuffed toys were really cute. love 'em:D. We were supposed to claim 2 stickers from Starbucks for my planner but the receipt wasn't accepted.


JANUARY 10
Things are getting harder and harder. While I was taking my math, my head and my tummy were aching so i wan't able to consentrate that much. I can feel it, low scores for math this time:(

JANUARY 11
Got my Starbuck's planner. Enormous thanks to my Tita, my mom and my other tita and my dad:)I love the leather finish of the planner and the memo pad and the pen:) Last night of our Hell week review agony:)

JANUARY 12



lAST DAY of our Hell week agony. Yay! Went to Gateway with my friends and had lots of fun. Had vanity pics with einger and Jill:0 Thanks Jill:)Stayed with Winger and Jill till 5:30. Haha, we bought some socks for our phones and they're quite oversized:p. I hated it, our computer was again busted I hate it. Yeah, Computer Shop suffering again:(

JANUARY 13
Was supposed to go to Greenhills and Tagaytay but everything was cancelled. For the 1st time, I tried that Globe unlimited texting thing and had so much funny texts from Franz, Elisha, Ren, Batchi and Tricia:)

JANUARY 14



Went to Sr. Euy's "Debut" haha. Mall of Asia with Jill, Tricia and my fam:) We had lots of pics. sobra, then we had Starbucks. Too bad, broke my promise that i shouldn't drink another cup after that planner thing. Swear, this would be the last until November once again for the planner:)

Labels: ,



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
9:18 AM.