Friday, January 26, 2007
Mirror, Mirror...

Mirror, mirror on the wall who cracks the most jawbreaking joke of them all?...

Sometimes life can be so frustrating and annoying. Sometimes fate can twist itself and surround you with stuffs that can make you puke rather than with stuffs that can give you that lasting smile. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try to just STAY AWAY from these CRAPS, fate will always take that 360-degree turn to make your life miserable :(

I really wanna stop saying my crappy feelings about ruthless craps in this blog but I just can't help it. This is really getting into my nerves. the last time that I expressed my crapped-out feelings in this blog was ...a long time ago, 'cause I'm really trying to avoid doing that (I'm trying to change you know..lol:) but these people are really above the highest level of crappiness that I can tolerate. In short, they act like trash most of the time and hey are super-super acting without manners at all. I really, really tried my best to just be patient with their stupid acts and just stay away from them, but their flaming PASSION to act like trash an bug me is just soo vexing! Even just the slightest wound of the pitch of their crow-like bulol and mamalat- malat voices make me want to sulk all thet Famous Potatoes fries that i have eaten fro lunch. Nobody can control them, they're wild and their sense of humor is just too overworked, just for showing off, not really funny. In short, CORNY!

I really don't get it. Why are they acting like that? problems maybe? or it's just their nature. Yeah, it may sound really, really cliche but you simply cannot please everybody. Never. I swear! But I'm really, really hoping that they'd get a life..soon , shut up and eat cake.

Labels: , , ,



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11:31 AM.