Thursday, January 25, 2007
Those Days...

I could still remeber those days of innocence:) Those stress-free, hassle-free days here in all that I could ever think of were Barbies..Disneys and stuff. How I wish life would always be stress -free and crap-free.

This Disney going gaga session with Elisha started right after lunch. We talked about our fave Disney characters (and also those fugly Disney characters :) My fave's really Aurora from Sleeping Beauty. Her beauty's just soo classic and I love it.

During our Geometry time, this Part of that World (Little Mermaid) song suddenly popped into our minds and we began figuring out the whole lyrics:) Remebering those days, this song is by far my supah-dupah favorite. I love everything about it.The melody, the lyrics and words like thingabob and whazits:) Really cool but I think I've outgrown these stufs already. But still..

Look at this stuff
Isn't it neat?
Wouldn't you think my collection's complete?
Wouldn't you think I'm the girlThe girl who has ev'rything?
Look at this troveTreasures untold
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
Lookin' around here you'd think
(Sure) she's got everything

I've got gadgets and gizmos aplenty
I've got whozits and whatzits galore
(You want thingamabobs?I got twenty)
But who cares?No big dealI want more

I wanna be where the people are
I wanna see
Wanna see 'em dancin'Walkin' around on those
(Whad'ya call 'em?) oh - feet
Flippin' your fins you don't get too far
Legs are required for jumpin', dancin'
Strollin' along down a
(What's that word again?) street

Up where they walk
Up where they run
Up where they stay all day in the sun
Wanderin' free
Wish I could be
Part of that world


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
11:46 AM.